Centre for Language and Foundation Studies
|Job Title:||Mathematics Instructor|
|College:||Centre for Language and Foundation Studies|
|Phone: +96898286722||Ext. 1256|
- More than 18 years of Teaching Experience in well-reputed institutions of Pakistan and Oman.
- Three years and above as a Radio News Reader/ Translator (Part-time).
- Taught Calculus and Analytic Geometry, Pakistan Education System.
- Taught O’ Level Mathematics at School Level, Cambridge University Course.
- Taught Pre – Calculus Mathematics for Calculus, International 6th – Edition.
- Taught Introductory Mathematical Analysis, 13th – Edition.
H. Rehman, M. Darus, and J. Salah, Generalizing Certain Analytic functions correlative to the n-th Coefficient of Certain Class of Bi-univalent functions, Journal of Mathematics, vol. 2021, pp. 1-14, Article ID:6621315.
H. Rehman, M. Darus, and J. Salah, Normalization of the generalized K- Mittag-Leffler function and ratio to its sequence of partial sums, in BSG Proceedings, 2018, vol. 25, pp. 78–94.
H. U. Rehman, M. Darus, and J. Salah, Graphing Examples of Starlike and Convex Functions of order β, Appl. Math, vol. 12, no. 3, pp. 509–515, 2018.
H. U. Rehman, M. Darus, and J. Salah, A note on Caputo’s derivative operator interpretation in economy, Journal of Applied Mathematics, vol. 2018, pp. 1-7, Article ID 1260240.
H. Rehman, M. Darus, and J. Salah, Coefficient properties involving the generalized k-Mittag–Leffler functions, Transylv. J. Math. Mech, vol. 9, pp. 155–164, 2017.
R. Hameed and D. Maslina, The Second Order Hankel Determinant for certain starlike Bi-univalent functions. Presentation Code: Math3, P. 23, Bangi 43600, Selangor Darul Ihsan, Malaysia: Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia, April 2019.