|Name:||Mohammed Javeed Siddique|
|Job Title:||Lecturer in Structural Engineering|
|College:||College of Engineering|
|Phone: +96891154093||Ext. 1203|
Structural engineer with diverse experience in teaching various Civil and Structural engineering subjects. I have been involved in various consultancy design projects in Oman and India. I have also contributed to the development of various programs at the ASU.
Analysis of Structures IMechanics of MaterialsAnalysis of Structures IIEngineering AnalysisDesign of Reinforced Concrete StructuresEngineering EconomicsDesign of Steel StructuresConstruction MethodologyDesign of Temporary StructuresConstruction EquipmentStaticsCivil Engineering MaterialsDynamicsSustainable Construction
2013 B. Tech, Civil Engineering, National Institute of Technology Karnataka, NITK.
2015 M. Tech, Structural Engineering, Jawaharlal Nehru Technology University, JNTUH.
2018(Started) Pursuing PhD Civil/ Structural Engineering, University of Vellore, VIT.
• Sustainable Construction Materials
• Plastic Waste in Concrete
• Energy Efficient Design of Buildings
1. Technical Report on Consultancy project for Structural Design of Residential units in Ibra, Sultanate of Oman with Ibdaa A'ttamer Engineering Consultancy, 2019.
2. Technical Report as Project Consultant for Retrofitting of residential property in Ibra, Sultanate of Oman, 2020.
3. Technical Report on the feasibility of A'Sharqiyah University Solar Power Project, 2019.
4. Carried out Engineering Studies and Research projects in 2013 under the collaboration of the Civil Engineering Department of the National Institute of Technology Karnataka-India; for structural integrity Testing, Geo-technical Engineering, and materials quality control.
5. Carried out Engineering Studies and Research projects in 2013 under the collaboration of the Civil Engineering Department of the National Institute of Technology Karnataka-India; on Electro mechanical fin control system performance optimization.
6. Ongoing Study and research on replacement of natural sand by composite plastic sand in concrete with the Structural Engineering department, VIT.
Member of ACI 88-S803 - Faculty Network committee