- Electronics and Comm. Engineering
Civil & Environmental Engineering
- Diploma in Construction Project Management
- Diploma in Civil Engineering
- Diploma in Environmental Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Construction Project Management
- Bachelor of Engineering in Civil Engineering
- Bachelor of Engineering in Environmental Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Quantity Surveying and Commercial Management
- Diploma in Quantity Surveying and Commercial Management
Mohamed El Taher
Assistant professor - Geotechnical Engineering
College of Engineering
|Name:||Mohamed El Taher|
|Job Title:||Assistant professor - Geotechnical Engineering|
|College:||College of Engineering|
|Phone: +968 2540 1205||Ext. 1205|
My academic and professional interests mainly constitute the broad theme of Numerical Simulation. My Ph.D. dissertation is a first study that looks at the effect of wall and backfill soil deterioration on corrugated metal culvert stability.
Through my Academic and Industrial years of experience, I have been using the general Finite Element package ABAQUS (and many other commercial packages), in modeling Soil-Structure Interaction of Steel and Concrete Buried Structures. Committed to mastering the physical intuition and the mathematical insight before deciding what the appropriate inputs are, and prior to interpreting and judging the Numerical Analyses outputs.
- 2002 BSc. in Civil Engineering, Zagazig University, Egypt.
- 2006 M.Sc. in Civil (Geotechnical) Engineering Cairo University, Egypt.
- 2010 Ph.D. in Civil Engineering Queen’s University, Canada.
- Soil Structure Interaction
- Numerical Simulation
- Deterioration of Metal Culverts soil system
- Sustainability of Multiplate Metal Culverts
- Unsaturated Soil Mechanics
Dalia Abdelmoneim, Mohammed El-Taher, Sherif A.Y. Akl, Hussein H. El-Mamlouk, Modelling of expansive clay interaction with skeleton structures considering the effect of replacement permeability, Ain Shams Engineering Journal,2020.