- Electronics and Comm. Engineering
Civil & Environmental Engineering
- Diploma in Construction Project Management
- Diploma in Civil Engineering
- Diploma in Environmental Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Construction Project Management
- Bachelor of Engineering in Civil Engineering
- Bachelor of Engineering in Environmental Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Quantity Surveying and Commercial Management
- Diploma in Quantity Surveying and Commercial Management
Assistant Professor - Construction Project Management
College of Engineering
|Job Title:||Assistant Professor - Construction Project Management|
|College:||College of Engineering|
|Phone: +96899546394||Ext. 1207|
I have a PhD in Civil Engineering/Construction Project Management with great technical & communication skills and leadership abilities. My research focus on the use of optimization tools like operations research and artificial intelligence in the area of construction project management.
I was responsible of many coaching and training courses in Project Management, Revit, Primavera P6 and M.S. Project.
I have more than 12 years’ experience in the infrastructures, structures and construction industries.
1989-1994 BSc. (Eng.) Civil Engineering, Aleppo University, Syria
1998-1999 D.E.A. in Building Design and Urban Techniques, INSA Lyon & ESIGEC, FRANCE
1999-2004 PhD. in Civil Engineering/Construction Project Management, Savoy University, France.
2009 HDD (Research Management Ability Certificate), Perpignan University, France
2011-2016 Projects manager - EURL TGCTP (http://www.tgctp.com/) – Algeria
2004 Chartered Engineer - Syrian Engineers Syndicate
- Productivity and cost control in construction project
- Optimization of construction resources
- Construction software engineering
- Waste management
Developing a tool for designing and calculation wastewater treatment plant for small and medium settlements
Mohamed dai, Ali Istanbouli, Thanaa Layla, Res. J. of Aleppo Uni. Engineering Science Series – Vol. 4 – 2013
Structural Analysis Methods of Precast Hollow Core Slabs-Operational& economical Study
Muhammad Suffo, Ali Istanbouli, HibaAlwan, Res. J. of Aleppo Uni. Engineering Science Series – Vol. 84 - 2010
A new Information system to conduct feasibility studies in touristy construction project
Ali Istanbouli, Annual symposium on the Role of IT in Monument Conservation and Tourism", Syrian Computer Society – Idleb – 11-12 May 2008
Une méthode d’optimization des cycles gros-œuvre pour une production « durable » des bâtiments.
Ali Istanbouli, Jean-Claude Mangin, Le Développement Durable en Génie Civil, AUGC 2 & 3 Juin 2003, LA ROCHELLE, 373 – 380.
An Optimisation System for Repetitive Activities Using Genetic Algorithms
Ali Istanbouli, Jean-Claude Mangin, International Conference on Computational Engineering in Systems Applications (CESA2003), Lille – France- July 9-11 2003
Use of Genetic Algorithms to Optimise the Eriction Cycles on Building Sites.
Ali Istanbouli, Jeun-Claude Mangin, The 3rd International Conference on Decision Making in Urban and Civil Engineering, 6-8 November 2002, London.
Optimum Planning for Repetitive Cycles
Ali Istanbouli, Jean-Claude Mangin, International Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Applications, Malaga, Spain, September 9-12, 2002.
2011-2016 Projects Manager - EURL TGCTP – a company specialized in civil engineering and petroleum projects – Algeria –www.tgctp.com
Responsibility: managing company’s resources to meet business needs and ensure that all projects objectives are met.
- Client: British Petroleum - Activity: Civil Works in In Salah GAZ Project - Value: 37 000 000 USD - Duration: 4 years
- Client: Defense Ministry - Activity: Military Cities Construction - Value: 50 000 000 USD - Duration: 5 years
- Client: Sonelgaz / GRTG - Activity: Pipeline Projects - Value: 32 000 000 USD – Duration: 2 years
- Client: CONDOTT D'ACQUA Spa - Activity: Highway Project - Value: 27 000 000 USD – Duration: 2 years
- Client: IBERDROLA INGENIRA Y CONSTRUCCION SA - Activity: Civil Works and Steel structure construction (6000 Ton) - Value: 70 000 000 USD – Duration: 3 years
2003 – 2006 Committee member in a Tempus Joint Project between Aleppo University and three European Universities: Strathclyde (England), Munich (Germany) and Savoy (France)
Activities: Developing an MSc curriculum in Construction Management.