- Food Science and Human Nutrition
- Marine Science and Fisheries
Medical Lab Sciences
Mohammed Al Hinaai
Assistant Professor - Chemistry
College of Applied Sciences
|Name:||Mohammed Al Hinaai|
|Job Title:||Assistant Professor - Chemistry|
|College:||College of Applied Sciences|
|Phone: 99376331||Ext. 1267|
Assistant prof. in chemistry may basically research scop on solid state ECL sensor and developing modified surface for electrocatalytic activity. interesting in the cyclic chemical waste and utilization CO2 for generation green energy.
- Ph.D. in Chemistry, Sultan Qaboos University, 2015.
- MSc. in Chemistry, Sultan Qaboos University, GPA 3.23, 2007.
- Bridging year (Chemistry, Sultan Qaboos University;2004-2005).
- Bachelor of Education (Major: Chemistry; Minor: Physics), Sultan Qaboos University, 1997.
- National Science Teaching Association
May research interest:
- Solid state ECL sensor
- Electrochemical sensor
- Electrochemical catalysts
- CO2 electrochemical reduction.
- Recycling chemical waste
- Nano particles application.
- Development of solid-state electrochemiluminescence sensors based on immobilization of tris(2-2'-bipyridyl)Ruthenium(II) onto conducting polymers for pharmaceutical application
- Developing mirobal cell for CO2 reduction.
electrochemical sensors for direct detection of dopamine and other biochemicals molecules.