- Arabic Language and Literature
Esam Al Lawati
Assistant Professor - Psychologyical Counseling
College of Arts and Humanities
|Name:||Esam Al Lawati|
|Job Title:||Assistant Professor - Psychologyical Counseling|
|College:||College of Arts and Humanities|
|Phone: +96899878282||Ext. 1055|
- To work in a challenging environment that has got a clear vision and mission.
- To obtain a rewarding and challenging career utilizing my employment experience educational background and communicational skills.
- Nine years as an Educational professor of Psychology in different HEI.
- Two years as Head of Department – Psychology Department.
- Six years as Training and Human Recourses Director - MOE
- Ten years as Headmaster of High Secondary School - MOE
- One year as Deputy Headmaster - MOE
- Five years of Secondary School teacher- MOE
Educational Psychology, Ph.D., 2012, Morocco.
Educational Psychology, Master, SQU, 2004, Oman.
High Diploma “Administration Education”, SQU, 2000, Oman.
High Diploma “Educational Qualification”, Jourdan University, 1989, Jordan.
Bachelor’s in Art, History, Yarmook University, 1988, Jordan.
Industrial & Community Engagement -From 2018
Member of the editorial board of A' Sharqiyah University Journal of Education and Humanities. Ibra, Sultanate of Oman.
Member of the International Journal of Scientific Advances.
Member of the editorial board of “The Researchers” journal, International Research Journal, India.
Member of APA (C 2002463190).
- Psychology Felids such as; Education Psychology - Social Psychology - Personality Psychology and any other related Feilds.
The effectiveness of the educational qualification diploma program in raising self-confidence among the trained teachers at the College of Arts and Humanities at A’Sharqiyah University in the Sultanate of Oman. Journal of Educational Research and Reviews, Vol. 9(3), pp. 71-76, March 2021. doi: 10.33495/jerr_v9i3.20.204. ISSN: 2384-7301
The Impact of psychological anxiety on academic achievement in A’Sharqiyah University in the Sultanate of Oman. Asian Mirror - Volume VII, Issue I, 10 March-2020 ISSN: 2348-6112
An Effect of Social Media on Behaviour of Higher Education Students in Sultanate of Oman. International Journal of Engineering Research and Technology. ISSN 0974-3154, Volume 12, Number 3 (2019), pp. 419-433
A Study of Self-Actualization among High Education Students in Sultanate of Oman. The Researchers’ - Volume V, Issue I, 28 March-2019 ISSN : 2455-1503
Omani Adults Crying: Causes and motivations: A Mathematical Analysis. IOSR Journal Of Humanities And Social Science (IOSR-JHSS) Volume 21, Issue 8, Ver.1 (Aug. 2016) PP 48-54. e-ISSN: 2279-0837, p-ISSN: 2279-0845.
Influence and Role of Technology on Stress: A Mathematical Analysis. International Journal of Emerging Technologies in Computational and Applied Sciences (IJETCAS)
Mathematical Model and Unitization for the Behaviour of the Intrinsic Recreation Hackers. International Journal of Innovative Research in Advanced Engineering (IJIRAE) ISSN: 2349-2163.Volume 1 Issue 8, 2014.
Self-Esteem among Counselling Students in High Education in Sultanate of Oman. The Researchers’ - Volume V, Issue III, PP 65-76-2019.