- Arabic Language and Literature
Assistant Professor - Educational Psychological
College of Arts and Humanities
|Job Title:||Assistant Professor - Educational Psychological|
|College:||College of Arts and Humanities|
Al Soudi, S., Alsawafi, S., and Joma, A. (2022). The Degree of irrational ideas among A’Sharqiyah University students In light of some variables. An-Najah Research Journal-B-Humanities, Volume 36, Issue 11.
Al Soudi, S., and Joma, A.(2021). Universities' student’s attitudes towards distance education during the spread of Coronavirus using the equal-appearing intervals method. Journal of Educational and Psychological Studies, Umm Al-Qura University, 13(1).43-73.
Joma, A., Al Soudi, S., Dokhan, N., Shoqairat, I., and Arvisais, O. (2021). Mental Health and Coping Strategies During COVID-19 Outbreak. Psychological & Educational Studies Journal, 14(2), 483-503.
Joma, A., Alsawafi,, J., Al-Sultany M., Al-Rashdiy, E., Al-Yehyahiy, Sh., Al-Hatmiy, Z., (2021). A Proposed Counseling Program based on psychodrama to Improve the Psychological Resilience of Diabetic Children with Preschoolers in Sultanate of Oman. The Arab Journal for Literary and Human Research. 2(1). 41-56.
Joma, A., Madi, I., Dokhan, N., and Arvisais, O., (2021). The Role of Palestinian NGOs in Promoting the Psychological Well-being Among Children in Emergency Settings: A Field Study on Children Enrolled in Psychosocial Support Programs in NGOs in Rafah Governorate. Journal of Psychological and Educational science.7(3),14-39. https://www.asjp.cerist.dz/en/article/156624
Joma, A., Al Soudi, S., Dokhan, N., Shoqairat, I., and Arvisais, O. (2021). Mental Health and Coping Strategies During COVID-19 Outbreak. Psychological & Educational Studies Journal
Migdad, S., Joma, A., & Arvisais, O.(2021). The Impact of the Project-Based Learning Strategy on Leadership Skills Acquisition among Palestinian Refugees Students in Gaza. Didactique, 2(1)
- Joma, A., Al Soudi, S., Jokah, S., and Migdad, S. (2021). The Reasons Behind Parental Reluctance in Communication With Schools from Teachers Perspective in Gaza Strip. Psychological & Educational Studies Journal, 14(1), 300-320
- Dokhan, N., Al-Talla, M., and Joma, A. (2020). Spiritual Intelligence and It’s Relationship with Psychological Resilience among Islamic University Students in Gaza. Journal of Psychological and Educational science.7(1),37-63
- Joma, A. (2017). Challenges that Face Psycho-social Specialist During Providing Psychological First Aid in Crisis and How to Overcome Them. Journal of Psychological and Educational science. 4(2), 381-408.
- Joma, A. (2020). The Psycho-social and Academic Motives of the Palestinian Universities Students Beyond Using Social Communication Networks in Gaza Governorates. Journal of Social and Human Science Studies. University Oran 2, Algeria, 9(3). 47-64.
- Joma, A. (2016). The Effectiveness of counseling program based on psychodrama to reduce some behavioral problems for prep students. Journal of Psychological and Educational science. 2(1), 228-258.
- Joma, A. (2015). Using Parents clubs to Bring the Schools and Community Together: Experiences from Gaza. Enabling Education Review, (4). 28-29.
Joma, A., Alsawafi,, J., Al-Sultany M., Al-Rashdiy, E., Al-Yehyahiy, Sh., Al-Hatmiy, Z., (2021). A Proposed Counseling Program based on psychodrama to Improve the Psychological Resilience of Diabetic Children with Preschoolers in Sultanate of Oman. International Scientific Conference on Business, Education and Human Sciences, 72-88 .