College of Business Administration Publications
College of Business Administration Publications
- Analysis of E-Banking Acceptance in Oman: The Case of Islamic Banks’ Customers,Abdelghani Echchabi, Salim Al-Hajri, Islam Nazier Tanas, International Journal of Islamic Economics and Finance,Vol. 1 (2), pg 145-164,2019
- Universal Supply Chain Distribution Network: A Catalyst Towards Global Circular Economy and Sustainable Business Process, Mohamed Haneefuddin, Sanshodhan, 49-74,2019
- Dividend Policy and payout practices in Malaysia: A qualitative analysis, Omar, M.M.S. and Echchabi, A, Journal of Accounting Finance and Auditing Studies, 5(1), 2019.
- ANTSC: An intelligent naive Bayesian probabilistic estimation practice for traffic flow to form stable clustering in VANET,IEEE Access, Amjad Mehmood, Akbar Khanan, Abdul Hakim H. M.Mohamed, Saeed Mahfooz, Houbing Song, 6, 4452-4461, 2018.
- Investigating the E-Learning Acceptance in Oman: Application of Structural Equation Modelling Approach, Salim Amor Al-Hajri, Syed Ghayas and Abdelghani Echchabi,Journal of Computer Science,14(3), 368-375, 2018.
- The impact of Sukuk financing on economic growth: the case of GCC countries,Abdelghani Echchabi, International Journal of Financial Services Management, 9 (1), 60-69, 2018.
- Popper’s Evolutionary Epistemology, Faizal N Muhammad, The Researchers’, International Journal of Research, IV(1), 20-26, 2018.
- Customer’s patronage decision toward health insurance products: Mediation and multi-group moderation analysis, Muhammad Sabbir Rahman, Fadi Abdel Muniem Abdel Fattah, Mahmud Zaman, Hasliza Hassan, Asia Pacific Journal of Marketing and Logistics, 30(1), 62-83, 2018.
- Secure knowledge and cluster-based intrusion detection mechanism for smart wireless sensor networks, Akbar Khanan, IEEE Access, 6(2018), 5688 – 5694, 2018.
- Sultan, N 2018, ‘Doing Business in the Arab World: Unlocking the Potential of Wasta’, in Globalization in Developing Economies, eds N Faghih, Springer.
- Sultan, N 2018, ‘The Disruption and Global Implications of MOOCs for Higher Education’ in Globalization in Developing Economies, eds N Faghih, Springer.
- Edu-tourist’s perceived service quality and perception – the mediating role of satisfaction from foreign students’ perspectives, Fadi Abdel Fattah, Tourism Review (Emerald insight),72(7), 2017.
- Technology, Demographic Characteristics and E-Learning Acceptance: A Conceptual Model Based on Extended Technology Acceptance Model. Mohammed Ali Akour, Higher Education Studies ,6(3), ISSN 1925-4741.
- Academic domains as political battlegrounds: A global enquiry by 99 academics in the fields of education and technology. Information Development, Mohammed Ali Akour, 33(3), 270-288,2017 DOI:10.1177/0266666916646415
- Developing the Main Knowledge Management Process via Social Media in the IT Organisations: A Conceptual Perspective, Mohammed Ali Akour, International Journal of Business Administration,7(5), 2017.
- Exploring the factors affecting successful acceptance of E-learning: Innovative technology solutions in Oman, Hajri, Salim AbdulGhani Echchabi, International Journal of Business Administration and Management Research, 3(1), 1-5, 2017.
- Dollarization in East Africa: Causes, Consequences, and Future Forecasts, AbdulGhani Echchabi, Journal Binus Business Review, 8(1), 15-22, 2017.
- Oil price fluctuations and stock market movements: An application in Oman, AbdulGhani Echchabi, Journal of Asian Finance Economics and Business, 4(2), 19-23, 2017.
- Tourist’s Preferences In Selection Of Local Food: Mediation Analysis Of Perception And Intention, Fadi Abdel Fattah, International Journal of Culture, Tourism, and Hospitality Research, 19(3), 2017.
- Customer’s Patronage Decision towards Health Insurance Products: Mediation and Multi-group Moderation Analysis, Fadi Abdel Fattah, Asia Pacific Journal of Marketing and Logistics (Emerald Publisher), 30(1), 2017.
- Innovative Policy Optimization: A Catalyst For Multidisciplinary Business And Economic Development In Oman, Mohamed Haneefuddin, International Journal of Applied Business and Economic Research, 14(13), 9307-9325, (2016).
- The Scope and impact of Digital Marketing Trends in Today’s Business Market, Mohamed Haneefuddin, Internal Journal of Economic Research, 14(5), 2017.
- Millennials Outlook towards Opportunities and Challenges in Fishing Industry of Muscat Governorate of Oman, Iffat Sabir , Middle East Journal of Management, 4 (1), 1-21, 2017.
- A study on awareness of health Insurance benefits availed among unorganized engineering Workers in Coimbatore, Dr. N. Padmasundari, S. Yenthizhai Selly, EPRA International Journal of Economic and Business Review, e-ISSN : 2347 – 9671, p- ISSN : 2349 – 0187, 4(9), September 2016
- Does sukuk financing promote economic growth? an emphasis on the major issuing countries, Abdelghani echchabi, Turkish journal of Islamic economics, 3(2), 63-73, 2016.
- One-Window Solution to Technical Skills Development of War-Struck Youth of Northern Region of Pakistan, Iffat Sabir and Dr. Jean G. Maurice, 2(6), 108-110, 2016.
- “Falsifiability: Critical Rationalist Scientific Method”, Faizal NM, International Journal of Contemporary Research in Humanities and Social Sciences, 3(1), 1-14, 2016.
- Opportunities, challenges and risk management in international business, Mohamed Haneefuddin, international journal of applied business and economic research, 14(6), 4159-4172, 2016.
- Reflective Thoughts on the Potential and Challenges of Wearable Technology for Healthcare Provision and Medical Education, Nabil Sultan, International Journal of Information Management, Peer-reviewed, 35(5), 521–526, 2015.
- The Implications of Cloud Computing for Global Enterprise Management, Sultan N and Jamal Al-Lail, International business journal, 39-56, 2015.
- Education as a Service (EaaS): The MOOCs Phenomenon’, Nabil Sultan, in Creative Learning and MOOCs: Harnessing the Technology for a 21st Century Higher Education, ed, N Sultan and H Jamal Al-Lail, Cambridge Scholars, 2015.
- Wearable Technology: Potential and Challenges for Education and Knowledge Management, Nabil Sultan and Jamal Al-Lail, International Journal of Information Management, Vol. 35, 2015.
- The New Disruptive Phase of Mobile Technology, Nabil Sultan, The Case of Wearables’, International Journal of Management and Business, vol. 6, no. 2, 132–147.
- Role of Private and Social Self-Concept in Consumers Purchase Intentions- Pakistan vs. Oman’ Ahmad M. Sarwary & Iffat S. Chaudhry, Middle East Journal of Management, 2, no. 4, 312-322, 2015.
- Impact of Job Characteristics on Employees Emotions & Work-Related Outcomes in Pakistan’ Iffat S. Chaudhry, Jean G. Maurice & Mohamed Haneefuddin, International Journal of Business and Management, vol 10, no. 8, 233-244.
- Open Society: Popper’s Defence of Rationality”, Faizal, NM, The Sapience: International Journal of Contemporary Research in Humanities and Social Sciences, vol. 2, no.1, 53-61, ISSN 2454-3578.
- An empirical analysis of the determinants of Competitive Advantage: Brahim Fezzani, The case of Nazal Mall, Population Dynamics: Analysis, Modelling, forecast, Erbil, Iraq.
- Location As A Unique Identifier For Wi-Fi Access, Anthony Ijeh, proceedings of The 6th International Conference on Information Technology-ICIT, 54, 2013.
- Contextual Adaptation Of A Security Framework, Anthony Ijeh, Proceedings of The 6th International Conference on Information Technology-ICIT, 2013.
- Big vendor VS little vendor : managing the enterprise resource planning (ERP) project to over come the laggad sales barrier, Reame, Steve, International Journal of information technology project management , 4(2),51-75, 2013.
- Why technologist resist negative change: the resistance to innovation and consuming project against their butter judgment, Reams, Steve, International Journal of Information system of social change, 3(4), 84-96, 2013.
- Theory versus application: a study to determine the right choice in deploying an enterprise resource planning (ERP), International Journal of information system in the service sector, Remase, Steve, 2013.
- Anew approach to enterprise resource planning project management: case study in traditional procedure and application of the diffusion of innovations, matchmaking procurement theory, Reames, Steve, International Journal of information technology project management.
- Framing the business case for IT purchase :Do I use the executive sponsors rationale or do I use process innovation, international journal information system in service sector, Reames, Steve, 4(3), 40-52, 2012.
- In Search of Authentic Learning in Kazakhstan, Steve reams, Proceedings of the International Association for Development of the Information Society ( IADIS).