How to use the academic system (Logsis):
Log into the University electronic portal - Logsis system
- Go to the following link:
Or you can access the link through the University website:
Enter your username and password
- The system may ask you to modify your password. Make sure to create a new password consisting of English letters and numbers, and make sure to enter the old password in letters.
In case you have faced problems in completing this procedure, make sure that you do not have a registration issue.
- After clicking on the edit button, the page below will appear:
- Click on the ‘Return” button to return to the login page. Type the username with the password you set in the previous step.
You will see your class timetable on the main screen, the username and the semester.
From the setup menu, you can change the semester, password, language, and view the calendar.
First: Semester Change
To change the semester, go to setup menu, choose semester, then click on the Edit icon:
Example: When choosing fall semester 2016-2017 and then clicking on the Edit icon, the study semester will appear on the top of the screen:
Second: Password Change
To change the password, from the setup menu, choose ‘Change Password’ and then click on the ‘Change’ icon.
Third: Language Change
To change the language from Arabic to English or vice versa, from the setup menu, choose ‘Language’, then click on the Edit icon.
To show the monthly calendar, choose “calendar” from the setup list
The registration list is one of the most important lists in the portal system, where the module timetable and the different batches could be seen as well as the module requirements, registration and dates of the final exam.
First: Batches and module timetable.
The current academic schedule is fully displayed. Through the course search feature, students can search for a specific module or batch based on gender, college, time, day, department or teacher.
When clicking on the Inquiry’ button, the search is done according to the specified options.
Second: Final exam
Final exams timetable is displayed as soon as it is published by the Admission and Registration Department. It shows dates, times and venues.
Third: Module Requirements
To know about the connection between modules or a group of different modules, click on “module” and then on “inquiry” to find out the previous requirement of the module.
Fourth: Modules Registration
After verifying the nonexistence of any financial problems, you can start the registration process. However, it is advisable to consult the academic advisor if you are not fully aware of the concept of Study Hours.
To register, you should know the modules you want to register in. This can be done by accessing the study plan through the link shown in the image below:
Make sure that you have selected the modules which you have already completed their prerequisites. Use the image below to identify them.
- You can print the study plan after selecting the modules that fulfill the conditions of the prerequisite, access the link to modules and batches timetable as in the image below:
- Now, we have reached the penultimate step through which you should select the batches and times. You should make sure that times do not clash so that you can register easily and not to select batches that have been closed because they already include the required number of students.
- If any of the following messages appears:
- The registration period for this student has not been recognized - only inquiries are allowed.
- Online registration is not allowed.
- Semester is closed, you can't proceed.
First: Make sure that you register in the period allotted to you as per department and year and according to the conditions published on the official college website before the registration period.
Second: Make sure to choose the current semester for your own page, otherwise change it as follows: