Career guidance section collaborates with employers of different sectors to provide them with suitable candidates for all available opportunities and internship lists based on their needs. This chapter describes the policies relating to Employers services.
- Receiving applications from employers related to vacancies available with them.
- To announce the various employment and training opportunities of institutions wishing to employ ASU students and graduates.
- Arrange events and programs for public and private institutions on ASU campus.
- Keep in direct touch with the employers for anything related.
- Invite HR people of various companies to speak to ASU students and graduates regarding their stories and recruitment procedures per academic year.
- To announce the various employment and training opportunities for institutions wishing to employ ASU graduates.
- Provide list of students who are available to take internship before summer (at March and April).