The Student Activities section supports students in organizing and supervising different extra-curricular activities. These activities are mainly organized through different student activities societies. Moreover, students have a chance to participate in in-house activities or activities outside ASU.
Goals and objectives
- Expand ASU student’s awareness regarding their national identity and their belongingness to the country and its leader through conducting various related activities.
- To develop social interaction and communication skills among students.
- To assist students in developing leadership qualities by facilitating different workshops, seminars or lectures in order to promote their personal growth.
- To link the theoretical study and practical application, and it is particularly specializing in student activities supervised by the various colleges at ASU.
- To support students in improving their time management and goal settings skills .