SAS offers facilities for societies, student and departments to host events and activities.
The following SAS facilities are available for use:
Societies Student Activities Office
- Must not use halls/rooms for personal purpose.
- Must not post any posters on walls of halls/rooms.
- Must not use halls/rooms before approval from SAS.
- Societies have right to use all facilities after approval by SAS.
- SAS strongly advise that most society events and activities be connected in the Student Services Center.
- If needed, use of other ASU facilities may be requested through SAS, which will request other place on behalf of the society.
- Departments/colleges have right to use all facilities except (Societies Student Activities office and Drafting room) after approval by SAS.
- Departments/colleges must be send e-mail request to SAS to book hall with Explaining the purpose of using the hall.
- SAS will check Schedule of booking hall.
- If hall is free SAS will send back e-mail to confirm booking.
- If hall is NOT free SAS will send back e-mail to inform that the hall is not available.
- SAS is NOT responsible for:
- Designing posters for events
- Completing facility requests for events
- Payment for purchase bills or reimbursement
- Students have the right to use sports equipment’s available.
- Sports tools are received from the SAS.
- The students can get the tools of the sports mentioned from student activities office after handing their ID cards to the mentioned office.
- The student is responsible for any malfunction caused by the Games as determined by the SAS.