Skip to content
Student Counselling Division
This section assumes the following functions:
- Help students to understand and discover and their self and identify their abilities and capabilities to ensure that they achieve their self-actualization within the University environment.
- Help students to achieve compatibility and adapt to the demands of University life through various guiding programs provided by the Division.
- Help the students to overcome the difficulties that they face in their studies.
- Provide psychological counseling services to both individuals and groups within the university.
- Organize periodic orientation programs that develop personal skills of students in coordination with different authorities.
- Any other relevant work assigned by the director of the department.