A’Sharqiyah University Publications
College of Applied Sciences Publications
- Emerging begomovirus diseases transmitted by whiteflies in the sultanate of Oman, luqman Faruck, advance research journal of multi-disciplinary discoveries,6(1), 21-26,2016
- Chemical profiling and anti-microbial activity of frankincense (boswellia sacra) derived heavy oil, Luqman Faruk, Comprehensive Research Journal of Microbiology,1(1),001-005,2016
- Assessment of in vitro cytotoxicity of saffron on cervical cancer cells (hep-2) and their in vivo pre-clinical toxicity in normal swiss albino mice. Hakkim FL, International journal of herbal medicine,4(5),80-83,2016
- Growth Inhibitory effect of Cymbopogan schoenanthus on triple negative breast cancer (MDA MB 231) and cervical cancer (HEp-2) cells: Piperitone and Elemol as an active principle, Hakkim FL , Mohammed Al-Buloshi, Jackson Achankunju, Austin Journal of Medical Oncology,3(1), 2016
- A novel technique to improve the biodegradation efficiency of dextranase enzyme using the synergistic effects of ultrasound combined with microwave shock, Mohanad Bashari, Innovative Food Science and Emerging Technologies (IFSET),125-132,2016
- An outbreak of dermatophilosis and caseous lymphadenitis mixed infection in camels (Camelus dromedaries) in Jordan,Falah Al-ani, The Journal of Infection in Developing Countries,10(5)506-511,2016
- Properties of the modified caputo’s derivative
operator for certain analytic functions, Jamal Y. Salah, International Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics,109(3),665-671,2016
- Ruptures of prepubic tendon in shami beed pregnant goats, AL-ANI FLAH, Translational Biomedicine journal,2016
- Identification by SEM and screening of antibacterial and antioxidant activity of Pteropyrum Scoparium Jaub & Spach Leaves using green solvent extracts, Hakikulla Shah, Mohammad Sadat, Vandita Singh, Oriental Pharmacy and Experimental Medicine journal,16(3), 203–208,2016
- A Note on Riemann Zeta Function, Jamal Salah, IOSR Journal of Engineering (IOSREN),6, 2, 7-16, 2016.(IF 1.645).
- Effects of Na-sulfopropyl Groups on the Mechanical Properties and Morphology of Polystyrene-co-methacrylate Ionomers, Kwang-Hwan Ko, Mohammad Luqman, Young-Wun Kim, Joon-Seop Kim, Journal of Polymer Science Part B: Polymer Physics, 54,11, 1043-1053, 2016, (IF: 3.83)
- Recent Advances in Shape Memory Polymers”, Chapter # 17, Shan Faiz, Mohammad Luqman, Arfat Anis and Saeed M. Al-Zahrani, in “Advances in Polymer Science and Engineering”, Bandyopadhyay and S. Anandhan (Eds.), ISBN: 978-1-49-871881-3, CRC Press, Taylor and Francis Group, to be published online in Jan . 2016, In press
- Molecular Mechanism of Crocin Induced Caspase Mediated MCF7 Cell Death: In Vivo Toxicity Profiling and Ex Vivo Macrophage Activation, Luqman Faruk, Asian Pac J Cancer Prev. , 17(3), 1499-506, 2016.
- In-vitro DPPH radical scavenging and anti-bacterial activity of Oman’s Cymbopogon, Luqman Faruk, International Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences, 8,2, 2016.
- Dataset: Chemical composition and anti-proliferative effect of Oman’s Ganoderma applanatum on breast cancer and cervical cancer cells, Farouq LH ,Journal of Taibah University Medical Sciences 2016.
- The Implications of HIV/AIDS on the Nutritional Status and the MNT for Its Patients, Louay Labban, EC Nutrition, 3(4), 673-679, 2016.
- Gc-ms chemical profiling of heavy oil derived from commercial variety of Oman’s frankincense and their anti-microbial activity, luqman Faruck, international journal of biological & pharmaceutical,6(7),504-509,2015
- The Prevalence of Overweight and Obesity Among A’Sharqiyah University Students in Sultanate of Oman: A Randomized Study, Louay Labban, EC Nutrition. 3(1), 521-527, 2015.
- Can Physical Activity Reduce the Need of Medications for Diabetes Mellitus Management? Louay Labban Journal of Diabetes Metabolism , S13: 015, 2015
- The Benefits of Coenzyme Q10 as A Nutritional and Medicinal Supplement, Louay Labban EC Nutrition 2(2 ),302-311, 2015
- On Riemann Hypothesis and Robin’s Inequality, Jamal Salah, International Journal of Scientific and Innovative Mathematical Research, 3, (4), 9-14, 2015
- A note on Gamma function, Jamal Salah, International J. Modern Sci. Engg. Tech.,2 (8), 58- 64, 2015.
- On Riemann Zeta Function, Jamal Salah , IOSR Journal of Engineering,3 (4), 9 -14, 2015.
- Diabetics Say Good Bye to Painful Insulin Injections ,Louay Laban Journal of Diabetes, Metabolic Disorders & Control, Volume 2 , 3, Editorial , 2015.
- The Scope of Therapeutic Use of Probiotics in Management of Diabetes Mellitus, Louay Labban, EC Nutrition 1(5), 254-258, 2015
- Antiproliferative effect of Oman’s medicinal plants derived active principles on breast cancer cells Luqman Farouq, The Journal of Cancer Research , 2015.
- Frankincense derived heavy terpene cocktail boosting breast cancer cell
(MDA-MB-231) death in vitro, Luqman Farouq, Asian Pac J Trop Biomed; 5(10): 824–828,2015.
- Fibroin/Polyaniline microfibrous mat. Preparation and electrochemical characterization as reactive sensor, Yahya A. Ismail, Toribio F. Otero, Jose G. Martinez, Electrochimica Acta, 123, 501 – 510, 2014. (IF: 4.58)
- Polyurethane micro fibrous mat template Polypyrrole: Preparation and biomimetic reactive sensing capabilities, Yahya A. Ismail, Toribio F. Otero, Jose G. Martinez, J. Electro Anal. Chem., 719, 47-53, 2014 (IF – 9)
- Kraton based Ionic Polymer Metal Composite (IPMC) Actuator, Inamuddin, Ajahar Khan, Mohammad Luqman, Ashish Dutta, Sensors and Actuators A: Physical, 216, 295-300, 2014. (IF: 1.903)
- Studies on Thermal, Mechanical, Morphological, and Viscoelastic Properties of Polybenzimidazole Fiber Reinforced High Density Polyethylene Composites, Mohammad Luqman, Polymer Composites, July 8, 2014, (IF: 1.482).
- Influence of Natural and Accelerated Weathering on the Mechanical Properties of Low Density Polyethylene Films, Mohammad Luqman, International Journal of Polymer Analysis and Characterization, 19(03), 189-203, 2014. (IF: 1.264)
- Fekete- Szego problems involving certain integral operator, Jamal Salah, International Journal of Mathematics Trends and Technology, 7 (1), 54 -60, 2014.
- Some results on E-cordial Graphs, S. Venketesh, Jamal Salah, and Sethuraman, International Journal of Mathematics Trends and Technology, 7, 2, 2014.
- Inequalities on the Theory of Univalent Function, Jamal Salah, Journal of Mathematics and System Science, 4, 509-513, 2014.
- Neighborhood of a certain family of multivalent functions with negative coefficients, Jamal Salah, International Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics, 92, (4), 2014.
- Optimization and modeling of an electrolyzed oxidizing water based clean-in-place technique for farm milking systems using a pilot- scale milking system. Satay Dev, Journal of Food Engineering (IF: 2.276).
- Rheological properties of rice–blackgram batter while replacing white rice with brown rice, Satay Dev, Food Science and Technology International,
- Conservation of Omani Frankincense (Boswellia Sacra, Burseraceae) Through Plant Tissue Culture Approach, Hakkim FL, Journal of Science, 2014.
- Pathophysiology of breast edema in lactating women, Falah K. Al-Ani, Global Journal of Medical Research,2014.
- Conservation of Omani FRANKINCENSE (BOSWELLIA SACRA, BURSERACEAE) through Plant Tissue culture Approach, Quazi, Farouq Luqman, Mohammed Imranul Haq et al, Journal of Science,4(10),2014 , 632-636.2014.
- One Actuator with several sensors in one device with only two connecting wires: Mimicking muscle- brain feed back, Toribio F. Otero, Yahya A. Ismail, Advances in Science and Technology series, Trans Tech Publishing, Vol 79, 16 -25, 2013.
- Conducting Polymers are simultaneous sensing actuators, Fransisco, Yahya A. Ismail,F. Otero, Jose G. Martinez, Electroective Polymer Actuators and Devices, Proc. Of SPIE, 2013.
- Developments in Shape Memory Polymeric Materials, Arfat Anis, Shan Faiz, Mohammad Luqman, Anesh Manjaly Poulose, Syed K.H. Gulrez, Hamid Shaikh, Saeed M. Al-Zahrani,, Polymer-Plastics Technology and Engineering, 52(15), 1574-1589, 2013.
- On-line local thermal pulse analysis sensor to monitor fouling and cleaning: Application to dairy product pasteurisation with an ohmic cell jet heater, J. Crattelet, Ghnimif, P. Debreyne, I. Zaid.A. Boukabache, D. Estevec, L. Auret, L. Fillaudeaua, Journal of Food Engineering 119, 72–83, 2013 (IF: 2.276)
- Electrolyzed oxidizing water for cleaning-in-place of on-farm milking systems performance evaluation and assessment, Satay Dev, Applied Engineering in Agriculture, 2013.
- Ohmic heating behavior and design parameters ; Energy efficiency and control of ohmic heating process”, Sami Gnimi,“Ohmic Heating in Food Processing – Electro-Technologies Series, CRC Press, 2013.
- Equipment for ohmic heating : Tubular and Fluid Jet units for industrial ohmic Heating, Sami Gnimi, Ohmic Heating in Food Processing – Electro-Technologies Series, CRC Press, 2013.
- Subordination and superordination involving certain fractional operator, Jamal Salah, Asian Journal of Fuzzy and Applied Mathematics, 2013.
- Finite element modeling of selective heating in microwave pyrolysis of lignocellulosic biomass”, Satay Dev, Progress In Electromagnetics Research B ,2013.
- Effect of radio frequency heating on the dielectric and physical properties of eggs, Satay Dev, Progress In Electromagnetics Research B, 2013.
College of Business Administration Publications
- Does sukuk financing promote economic growth? an emphasis on the major issuing countries, Abdelghani echchabi1,turkish journal of Islamic economics,3(2),63-73,2016
- One-Window Solution to Technical Skills Development of War-Struck Youth of Northern Region of Pakistan, Iffat Sabir and Dr. Jean G. Maurice ,2(6), 108-110,2016
- “Falsifiability: Critical Rationalist Scientific Method”, Faizal NM, International Journal of Contemporary Research in Humanities and Social Sciences,3(1),1-14,2016
- Opportunities, challenges and risk management in international business , Mohamed Haneefuddin, international journal of applied business and economic research ,14(6), 4159-4172,2016
- Reflective Thoughts on the Potential and Challenges of Wearable Technology for Healthcare Provision and Medical Education, Nabil Sultan, International Journal of Information Management, Peer-reviewed. vol. 35, no. 5, pp. 521–526. (IF 2.432),2015
- The Implications of Cloud Computing for Global Enterprise Management, Sultan N and Jamal Al-Lail, International business journal , , pp 39-56 2015
- Education as a Service (EaaS): The MOOCs Phenomenon’, Nabil Sultan ,in Creative Learning and MOOCs: Harnessing the Technology for a 21st Century Higher Education, ed, N Sultan and H Jamal Al-Lail. Cambridge Scholars,2015
- Wearable Technology: Potential and Challenges for Education and Knowledge Management,Nabil Sultan and Jamal Al-Lail,International Journal of Information Management , Vol 35 , 2015
- The New Disruptive Phase of Mobile Technology, Nabil Sultan, The Case of Wearables’, International Journal of Management and Business, Peer-reviewed. vol. 6, no. 2, 132–147.
- Role of Private and Social Self-Concept in Consumers Purchase Intentions- Pakistan vs. Oman’ Ahmad M. Sarwary & Iffat S. Chaudhry, Middle East Journal of Management, 2, no. 4, 312-322,2015.
- Impact of Job Characteristics on Employees Emotions & Work-Related Outcomes in Pakistan’ Iffat S. Chaudhry, Jean G. Maurice & Mohamed Haneefuddin, International Journal of Business and Management, vol 10, no. 8, 233-244 ,
- Open Society: Popper’s Defence of Rationality”, Faizal, NM , The Sapience: International Journal of Contemporary Research in Humanities and Social Sciences, Peer-reviewed. vol. 2, no.1,pp. 53-61, ISSN 2454-3578,
- An empirical analysis of the determinants of Competitive Advantage: Brahim Fezzani The case of Nazal Mall,., Population Dynamics: Analysis, Modelling, forecast, Erbil, Iraq
- Location As A Unique Identifier For Wi-Fi Access, Anthony Ijeh, proceedings of The 6th International Conference on Information Technology-ICIT, ,pg. 54,2013.
- Contextual Adaptation Of A Security Framework, Anthony Ijeh, proceedings of The 6th International Conference on Information Technology-ICIT, 2013,page 64,ISBN (978-9957-8583-15.
- Big vendor VS little vendor : managing the enterprise resource planning (ERP) project to over come the laggad sales barrier, Reame, Steve, International Journal of information technology project management , 4(2),51-75, 2013,
- Why technologist resist negative change :the resistance to innovation and consuming project against their butter judgment, Reams, Steve , International Journal of Information system of social change, 3(4),84-96, 2013.
- Theory versus application : a study to determine the right choice in deploying an enterprise resource planning (ERP), International Journal of information system in the service sector, Remase, Steve , 2013.
- Anew approach to enterprise resource planning project management : case study in traditional procedure and application of the diffusion of innovations ,matchmaking procurement theory, Reames, Steve , International Journal of information technology project management ,
- Framing the business case for IT purchase :Do I use the executive sponsors rationale or do I use process innovation, international journal information system in service sector , Reames, Steve,4(3),40-52,2012
- In Search of Authentic Learning in Kazakhstan, Steve reams, Proceedings of the International Association for Development of the Information Society ( IADIS),
College of Engineering Publications
- Conventional, Wind and Solar Energy Resources in Oman. Tariq Umar and Sam Wamuziri , Proceedings of the Institution of Civil Engineers: Energy, 2016. DOI: 10.1680/jener.16.00011. ISSN 1751-4223
Using ‘Safety Climate Factors’ to Improve Construction Safety. Tariq Umar and Sam Wamuziri, Proceedings of the Institution of Civil Engineers: Municipal Engineer, 2016
DOI: 10.1680/jmuen.16.00020 ISSN: 0965-0903
- Defining Safety Leadership in Construction, Tariq Umar, Proceeding of the Institution of Civil Engineers: Municipal Engineer, 2016.
DOI: 10.1680/jmuen.16.00004; ISSN: 0965-0903
- Heat Transfer in Porous Graphite Foams, Brian Thompson, Journal of Heat Transfer, Transaction of the ASME,136, 032602-1, 2014.