ASU Library aims to provide a pleasant and stimulating study and research environment for its users. The patrons must obey the following rules and regulations:
- Use of mobile phone is strictly prohibited in the Library. Switch off or set at silent mode your GSM before entering the Library.
- Eating and drinking are not allowed in the Library. Only bottled water is allowed in the library.
- Personal belongings (books & bags) are not allowed inside the Library. Patrons should their personal bags and books in the rack kept beside the Library reception.
- Handle Library books and other materials with care and respect. Do not damage, mark or deface any library materials or equipment.
- Do not shelve the books. Leave them on the tables after using.
- Keep noise to a minimal level, so that other students are not disturbed. Quiet study and group study rooms are available in the library. Please use the area that suits best to your needs.
- Take good care of library equipment, furniture, and facilities.
- Don’t leave your belongings unattended at any time. The Library is not responsible for any lost or stolen items.