كلية العلوم التطبيقية
- Ionomeric Materials for Robotic Actuator, Dynamic Sensor and Artificial Muscle Applications, Mohammad Luqman, Yahya A. Ismail, Mohammad Changez, Hakikulla H. Shah, 8th International Workshop on Advanced Materials (IWAM-2016), II.18, Ras Al Khaimah, UAE, Feb. 21-23, 2016.
- Principles of prevention and management of Sarcopenia among elderly”. Louay Labban, 2nd International conference on Geriatrics and Gerontology. Toronto, Canada, August 24-26, 2015.
- Conducting polymers as biomimetic reactive sensors of the working conditions: Evidence from Polyaniline, Yahya A. Ismail, International Conference on Advances in Functional Materials, Stony Brook University, NY, USA, June 29 – July 3, 2015.
- Traditional & Alternative Medicine August 03-05 Screening of antibacterial activity of prophetic medicines on selected bacterial isolates, Mohammad Sadat Ali , International conference of the science , Birmingham, U K, 1- 4, August
- Conducting polymers as self-sensing artificial muscles based on chemical reactivity: Mimicking brain –muscle feedback communication, Yahya A. Ismail, 7th International workshop on advanced materials -IWAM -2015, Ras Al Khaima Center for Advanced Materials, Ras Al Khaima, UAE, Feb, 21 -24, 2015.
- The effect of heavy metals contamination on the nutritional status of children in Oman, Louay Labban, Ministry of municipalities, Oman, 2015
- Honey as a promising treatment for Diabetic Foot Ulcers (DFU) Louay Labban, Diabetic foot society, Muscat, Oman, 2015.
- Artificial Muscles based on Non-perfluorinated Ionomers, Mohammad Luqman ,7th International Workshop on Advanced Materials (IWAM-2015), Ras Al Khaimah, UAE, February 22-24, 2015.
- Evaluation of selected Omani medicinal plants by SEM and investigation of their antioxidant activity , Hakikullah Shah First international SQU CHEMISTRY CONFERENCE RECENT TRENDS IN DRUGS DEVLOPMENT, Sultan Qaboos University, Muscat, Oman,12-14, Nov.,2015.
- Investigations of bioactive compounds from Omani and Egyptian orange peels, Vanditha Singh, First international SQU CHEMISTRY CONFERENCE RECENT TRENDS IN DRUGS DEVLOPMENT, Sultan Qaboos University, Muscat, Oman 12-14, Nov.,2015.
- SUPPORTED ZNO NANOSTRUCTURES: SYNTHESIS AND POSSIBLE IMPLANTATION IN WATER TREATMENT PLANTS, Thuraya Al Harthi , Conference on nanotechnology of water treatment and solar energy applications, Muscat, Oman, December,
- Taxonomy of Petalonema incrustans Scytonemataceae, Cyanobacteria) from Kerala, India, Jackson, Conference of national journal in taxonomy of algae and applications,
- Conducting polymers as biomimetic reactive materials for simultaneous sensing actuator application: Mimicking muscle – brain communication, Yahya A. Ismail, 247th American Chemical Society (ACS) National meeting & Exposition, Dallas (TX), USA, March 16 -20, 2014.
- Structural Electrochemical Kinetics- From Biomimetic Properties and Devices to A Brain Memory Hypothesis , Yahya A. Ismail, 11th ISEAC-DM-2014 of Indian Society of Electro Analytical Chemistry, Amritsar, India, 21-25 Feb.
- Ionic Polymer Metal Composite (IPMC) Actuator based on a Non-perfluorinated Polymer, Mohammad Luqman, 2nd Arab-American Frontiers of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine Symposium, Muscat, Oman, December 13-15, 2014
- The Importance of sports equestrian activity in environmental international tourism, Falah Alani, The Seventh Session of Lectures & Exhibition on Equestrian, Al-Guidahdh/ Morocco, 23 -25 October 2014.
- On Robin’s Inequality and Riemann Hypothesis, Jamal Salah, 12th UAE Math day, American University, Dubai, UAE, April 19, 2014.
- Laplace and Convolution transforms, Jamal Salah, Solutions of Differential Equations from Transform Techniques (SDET2) COMSTECH Pakistan, Feb 2014
- Conducting polymers are simultaneous sensing actuators”, Fransisco G. Córdova, Yahya A. Ismail, Jose G. Martinez, Ahmad S. Al Harrasi, F. Otero, SPIE Smart Structures and NDE -15th EAPAD conference, San Diego, USA, 10 -14, March 2013
كلية ادارة الاعمال
- ‘Dismantling Barriers with Wasta: The Social Network Concept of Arab Interpersonal Connection’. Symposium entitled ‘Nabil Sultan, Servant-Leadership and Social Capital, organised by the Servant Leadership Centre for Research and Education (SERVUS), Vrije Universiteit, , Amsterdam, Netherlands, 25-27 April, 2016
- ‘Wearable Technology: Potential and Challenges for Education and Knowledge Management’, Nabil Sultan,12th Learning and Technology Conference Effat University, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, 12-13 April, 2015
- Beating the odds: A story of pain and success from the land of Sheba, Nabil Sultan, Symposium entitled ‘Servant-Leadership across Times of Crises’, organised by the Servant Leadership Centre for Research and Education (SERVUS), Vrije Universiteit, , Amsterdam, Netherlands.. 4 May, 2015
- The New Disruptive Phase of Mobile Technology: The Case of Wearables’Nabil Sultan., The 20th International Academy of Management and Business Conference, Istanbul, Turkey, October 21-23, 2015.
- Perceived Effects of Workforce Emotions on Organizational Viability in the Corporate Sector in Pakistan’ Iffat Sabir Managing Complexity with the Viable Systems Model Conference, 11-14 Nov, 2015, Hull University Business School, United Kingdom,2015
- Spices trade between Oman and India’: An Overview of the greatest relationship in trade between Oman and India. Al-Kasbi, Yousef In species through different areas in both countries and how this trade improves to be more famous.’Muscat, Oman, 2015
- Trends in Multidisciplinary Business and Economic Research” Mohammad Haneefuddin, Trends in Multidisciplinary Business and Economic Research” (TMBER- March 25-26, 2015), TMBER- Bangkok, Thailand, March 25-26, 2015.
- National Conference on New Trends in Marketing in Information Technology Applications in Business , Mohammad Haneefodin ( NC-NTITAB 2015) Oman College of Management & Technology (OCMT) Barka, Oman , 18-19, May 2015
- Financial Frauds, Crimes and Risks in Financial Services Industry: At what Cost? And who is Accountable?’ Godwin, The third International Conference on Business & Management in Connected Era, Skyline University College, University City of Sharjah,17-19 November, UAE,2015.
- Islamic Financial Markets- A complementary to the conventional system: Special Focus on Sultanate of Oman. Australian Academy of Business and Social Sciences (In Partnership with The Journal of Developing Areas, The JDA, USA), Kallu Rao, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, 25 – 26 August 2014.
- Commodity Derivatives Trading in India – Issues and Concerns, P. Kallu Rao, Two Day National Seminar, Osmania university, Hyderabad, India, 7- 8 August 2014.
- Corporate Governance and Ethics in Islamic Financial Services- Is Both Sides of the One Coin or One Side of the Different Coins”, Paga Rao The First Sharjah International Conference on Islamic Finance: Innovative Instruments, Issues of Implementation and Future Challenges”, ,Sharjah University, Sharjah, UAE, 5-6, November 2014
- Analysis of Seaports Performance Using Data Envelopment Analysis, Sam Wamuziri and Tariq Umar, 1st symposium on Ports in Oman, Rustaq College of Applied Sciences, Ministry of Higher Education, Oman, 5 – 6, May 2015.
- Analysis of Variety of Flexible Pavement With Image Analyzer, Tariq Umar and Sam Wamuziri, 8th international conference on Construction in 21th century (CITC-8), Thessaloniki, Greece, 27 – 30 May 2015.
- Biogeography-based Optimization Algorithm for Independent Component Analysis, Jehad Abdeneh, International Conference on Computing Technology and Information Management (ICCTIM2014), Dubai, UAE, April, 9 – 11,